1.1
Style and Design

Scammers! Don't sell to them.

They paid me the quote books for one of the books that I mailed them but claimed that there was cover damage to the other book.. however the book didn't have a cover because it's loose leaf. Then once I brought that up they said that the cover wasn't damaged it was because I didn't include the cover page...

it amazes me how quickly they can change their story. There was no damage to the book whatsoever, every single page was included with the book.

After going back and forth through email they finally offered half of the quote price, $45 instead of the $90.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: False advertisement got me optimistic.

I didn't like: Book rejected without reason given, Lack of information available on website, Having my books stolen.

Comments

BookbyteCS
Bookbyte Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I certainly understand your frustration not receiving the kind of payment you were expecting.

I have investigated this issue and have reached out to you directly with additional information on this order. This was sent to the e-mail address we have on file.

If you're unable to locate the e-mail, please also feel free to contact me directly at wecare@bookbyte.com. I look forward to hearing from you and to help resolve this matter!Thank you,Bookbyte