I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th!They told me they sent me a check which was sent to the wrong address and came back to them (they played the game!).
I told them to ship all my books back but they said they wouldn't.
Anytime I sent them the email that I received the different name and different person to reply.Lied and lied and dishonest!
DO NOT EVER SELL OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
I'm going to file the complaint this company at the court!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "The worst built all in one. Has a stand made for picture frame on a 20 inch monitor fell over several times once cutting my my hand. Lenovo all in..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."