I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th!They told me they sent me a check which was sent to the wrong address and came back to them (they played the game!).

I told them to ship all my books back but they said they wouldn't.

Anytime I sent them the email that I received the different name and different person to reply.Lied and lied and dishonest!

DO NOT EVER SELL OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

I'm going to file the complaint this company at the court!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bookbyte textbook rental. Bookbyte needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bookbyte textbook rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bookbyte.

Had an Experience with Bookbyte?

Comments

All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more